5 Best Nightclubs to Visit in Amsterdam, Holland
Nightclubs in Amsterdam: Our Top 5
Amsterdam is one of the best places to visit if you are looking for nightlife. The city boasts of a wide range of nightclubs catering to different interests and people from all walks of life. Here are some of the best clubs that Amsterdam has to offer.
1. iT! - iT!, like the name suggest, is the “it” place to be in Amsterdam. This club is one of the most popular nightclubs in the whole of Europe and is a great place to see celebrities, musicians and models. iT! can be found in the centre of Amsterdam’s Rembrandtsplein.
2. Time - Time is one of the newer clubs to emerge in Amsterdam. This establishment has quickly distinguished itself as one of the best in the city and many of Amsterdam’s younger residents flock to the club during the weekends, especially on Sundays.
3. Sinners In Heaven - Sinners In Heaven is situated in close proximity to iT! and both clubs are located in Rembrandtsplein. Sinners In Heaven is said to be very popular among sports stars and soccer players. Sinners In Heaven is especially busy on Thursdays, when the club plays nothing but the latest and greatest hip-hop tracks.
4. Club Melkweg - Club Melkweg was once a popular hang out for hippies but has recently gained popularity among the city’s younger crowd. The club is known for playing popular world music tracks and for featuring live band performances. Club Melkweg has its own bar, restaurant and performance area.
5. Mazzo - Mazzo is a small but very popular club located in the heart of Amsterdam. The establishment is popular among tourists and Amsterdam residents. Mezzo is known for its relaxed atmosphere and well equipped bar.
Extra Travel ideas: If you are looking for relaxation in Amsterdam, then take a look at the saunas page. Learn about the Best Museums in the city. Read about the best nightclubs in NYC, USA if you love travel and a city with great nightlife.
back to the Local Entertainment page.